Sunday, November 20, 2011

I want to make my own layout site for myspace but dont know how to make default layouts[HELP MEE PLEASEE!!!!]?

ok so i already have a contest site,and i want to add layouts too it.!


i need to know like the codes and things to make default layouts





NO I DONT WANT TO USE A GENERATOR!!!!!!!!!!








HELP PLEASE!!!!!!





%26lt;33

I want to make my own layout site for myspace but dont know how to make default layouts[HELP MEE PLEASEE!!!!]?
Listen to the first answer. If you do not know how to make a layout and you have a layout site, drop it. Making layouts is a tedious process, even after you've been doing it for a while. myspace I personally think has the most complicated codes, they're always changing this and that. And you can't take another layout from another website and call it your own either, thats plagiarism. Why don't you just stick to your 'contest' site.
Reply:Why would you make a layout site if you don't know how to make a layout? Silly...

polish

No comments:

Post a Comment