Thursday, August 19, 2010

DIV Layouts!?

Ok... i love how people have DIV layouts... and i found a cute one i want... but i don't get how to put them in my profile or hot to get codes... so i need instructions.. from gettin the code from a site... and inserting it in your profile... and editing it.. PLEASE HELP!!!!

DIV Layouts!?
Ok =] I know exactly what to do. I have put DIV Overlays on my myspace all the time.





Ok here is what you need to do...





-Ok first there should be a code for several sections such as "About Me", "Who I'd like to meet", and so on





-Put each code that is labeled into the correct section





-Next, replace all of the "FRIENDIDGOESHERE" with your Friend ID





-Once you have put in the friend id's, find the Section where it starts to talk about you "About me" and replace that text with everything you want to put in your about me





and that is basically it. Then you click Edit Profile, and your done
Reply:Is it a myspace layouts site or is it just some persons myspace? If it's a layout site it should tell you what to put in your About Me and what to put in your Interests and other fields.

polish

No comments:

Post a Comment