Sunday, August 22, 2010

Myspace layouts!?

Where are some good layouts? Ive looked at:





whateverlife.com


mygen.co.uk


hot-lyts.com


freecodesource.com








Where do you get yours?

Myspace layouts!?
Well whateverlife.com is a website I usually go to, to get my layouts but the websites I reccomend going to are:





-blipsy.com


-freeweblayouts.net


-mygirlyspace.com


-mycutespace.com


-mynicespace.com


-pyzam.com








.... oh gosh as you can see I can go forever with this...





-pimpmyspace.org


-doobix.com


-bigoo.ws


-pimp-my-profile.com


-myspacelayouts.us


-yourcoolprofile.com


-myspacetotal.com


-purelayouts.com


-copypastespace.com


-spicyblend.com


-myspacemaster.net


-skem9.com


-mymackspace.com


-myspacegeeks.com


-codemylayout.com


-killerkiwi.net


-webmasterbucket.com


-spaceprofile.net


-layoutcodez.net





enough? =D byeee
Reply:Make your own stop taking other peps layouts.

summer soles

No comments:

Post a Comment