Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Where can I find some hard div layouts for Myspace?

Well, here's my problem:





I have been looking through the internet for some good Div Layouts for myspace and I can't really find anything.. I'm very good with websites and I would love to either find a good site full of div overlays/layouts or just try and make one.





Other thing is, is I don't know how to make a div overlay / layout.. I would need some help doing that. If I could do that it would be great, because I have plenty of ideas for web sites. If anyone could possibly help me I'd really appreciate it.





I don't care how hard the layout is, because personally I can work with anything.. Please, someone get back to me on this because I really need some help here lol. This is my last effort for a while.. !





Sincerely,


-Tiff

Where can I find some hard div layouts for Myspace?
try http://www.freeweblayouts.net/ that's were most of ma friends got their layouts.
Reply:In mygen.co.uk I also been having some hard time knowing about divs and stuff back then but I finally get used to it...also you can have a div box generator in bbzsapce.com.





Ok so I was saying if you get in mygen and have the code and you can edit some content of it you can work on it if you insist...





Oh and btw I'm in making a Flash at the moment so I might not be helping you with it...though if you know anything about Flash you might wanna give me a hand with it





thank you.

sliders

No comments:

Post a Comment