Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How Do I Make A Myspace For Layouts?

I want to know how to get layout previews on a myspace, because I want to make a myspace for layouts and codes. Please help. I need to know how to get the layout codes and previews on there, and ALL THAT!!!!! Please please please, HELP!!!!!! It will be GREATLY appreciated!!!!! PLEASE!!! Oh yeah and where to make CUSTOM NON-PREMAID layouts. Please HELP!

How Do I Make A Myspace For Layouts?
first..


u need some photo editor like photoshop..


which i use to make my layouts in myspace..


then i just edit the pics and browse it in photobucket, imageshack and others..


then ders a code or u call it url or the pics..


thats the code of the pics or layout..


hope it helps..


just email at simple_robin19@yahoo.com





if u hav some questions..


gud luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment